Dysport Injections are given by Dr. Meredith Leach, MD
- Dysport is an FDA-approved injectable treatment for the temporary improvement of the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines (glabellar lines) between the eyebrows in adults less than 65 years of age.1 Dysport is a neuromodulator, an injection of a small amount of botulinum toxin that treats frown lines when injected into underlying muscle, causing it to relax and gradually smooth out the appearance of the frown lines between the brows.
- Frown lines are not just caused by aging, but from constant repetitive movements and muscle contractions as well, which means they can develop in younger adults. Frown lines between the brows can result in an angry or sad look when left untreated.2 Dysport is fast-acting. In Dysport clinical studies, more than half of users+ saw improvement in their frown lines in as little as 2-3 days.
- Dysport will not make you look fake or “frozen.” The treatment will not alter your facial appearance, so you will still be able to maintain facial expressions, yielding more natural- looking results.1
- Dysport has a high patient satisfaction rate, with 97% of users+ saying they would receive the treatment again when asked 3 weeks after their treatment, and a 97% “Worth It” rating on RealSelf, the seventh highest satisfaction rating in the “Nonsurgical Treatment.”
- At a time when the U.S neurotoxin market is changing with the emergence of new products claiming lower prices and longer-lasting results, Galderma remains confident in its products that deliver trusted outcomes for this growing patient population. Customers and patients have come to rely on the safety and efficacy of Dysport,1 which has been well-established for medical and aesthetic use during more than 25 years of clinical experience and a 36- month clinical study.9 Sold in more than 69 countries around the world,10 Dysport has been approved for aesthetic use in the U.S. for nearly 10 years and every year more than 400,000 unique patients are treated with Dysport.11
- Dysport is a part of the Galderma aesthetics portfolio.
- The most common side effects are nose and throat irritation, headache, injection site pain and skin reaction, upper respiratory tract infection, eyelid swelling, sinus inflammation, and nausea.
- For more information, visit dysportusa.com.