Dysport: FDA-approved Injectable Treatment for Frown Lines
Are you as stressed with your frown lines as they are making you look? Discover Dysport today, an FDA-approved treatment for frown lines that can be administered to adults less than 65 years of age.
Dysport Injections are given by Dr. Meredith Leach, MD
- Dysport is an FDA-approved injectable treatment that temporarily reduces moderate to severe frown lines (glabellar lines) between the eyebrows. It can be administered to adults under 65. This neuromodulator works by injecting a minute quantity of botulinum toxin into the muscle, easing it, and thereby smoothing the frown lines.
- The formation of frown lines isn’t solely due to aging; repeated muscle movements and contractions can also cause them, making them a concern even for younger adults. Without treatment, these lines can give a look of sadness or anger.
- Dysport is known for its rapid effectiveness. Clinical studies reveal that over half of the users noticed an improvement in just 2-3 days.
- Dysport will not make you look fake or “frozen.” The treatment will not alter your facial appearance, so you will still be able to maintain facial expressions, yielding more natural- looking results.1
- Dysport has a high patient satisfaction rate, with 97% of users+ saying they would receive the treatment again when asked 3 weeks after their treatment, and a 97% “Worth It” rating on RealSelf, the seventh highest satisfaction rating in the “Nonsurgical Treatment.”
- As the U.S. neurotoxin market evolves with new entrants offering competitive pricing and claims of longer-lasting effects, Galderma maintains its confidence in its established products, trusted for their consistent results among a growing patient base.
- Dysport, a key player in this arena, has built a reputation for safety and effectiveness, backed by over 25 years of clinical use in both medical and aesthetic applications, including a comprehensive 36-month clinical study.
- Distributed in over 69 countries and approved for aesthetic use in the U.S. for nearly a decade, Dysport has successfully treated more than 400,000 unique patients annually. It is a prominent feature of the Galderma aesthetics portfolio.
- Common side effects include irritation in the nose and throat, headaches, pain at the injection site, skin reactions, upper respiratory infections, eyelid swelling, sinusitis, and nausea. For additional details, please visit dysportusa.com.