Allergy Hydration IV Therapy in Cass County, MO
Don’t Let Your Allergies Ruin Your Day
Allergies can be a real downer on a beautiful day! If you’re one of the 36 million Americans who suffers from seasonal allergies, you know how miserable the symptoms can make you. Watery eyes, a stuffy nose, coughing, and wheezing are the body’s natural means of flushing out allergens, but it never seems to end!
How Do I Combat Seasonal Allergies?
There are a few things you can try to avoid suffering through the allergy season:
- Avoid common allergy triggers such as ragweed or moldy areas, especially after a rainstorm.
- Protect yourself outdoors by wearing a mask, gloves, and glasses on allergen heavy days.
- Wash your hands often and wash your hair at the end of the day to avoid carrying allergens to your bed.
- Medication, both prescription and OTC, can offer relief of some of the symptoms of seasonal allergies. They do not, however, treat the underlying cause and dozens of unpleasant side effects can accompany them.
- Nasal irrigation is becoming a very popular way to relieve the congestion caused by allergies, but it is a short-term solution, and the neti pot does not offer relief to any of the other symptoms of seasonal allergies.
- Hydration therapy can introduce medicine designed to target and reduce the symptoms involved in the immunologic response of the body to allergens. An IV line introduces these anti-allergens into the body quicker and more efficiently than most oral medications available today. Hydration therapy also works to hydrate the body in order to naturally flush out harmful allergens and can reverse the effects of a hypersensitive immune system.
Where Can I Get Hydration Therapy in Kansas City?
Wherever you are in Kansas City, MO, Recovery Hydration Therapy is just a phone call away! Our office is conveniently located on 9th Street in the heart of the city. And for those with especially troubling allergies in Kansas City and the surrounding areas, our board-certified hydration specialists can come directly to you.
How Long Will Seasonal Allergy Therapy Take?
Our proprietary seasonal allergy hydration therapy takes less than an hour from start to finish. Those with more intense symptoms may benefit from a follow-up treatment or more.
As with all of our specialized hydration therapy packages, we can treat you quickly in our office, or we can deliver relief to you in the privacy of your home, office, school, or gym. Wherever you are, Recovery Hydration Therapy will have you feeling your best in no time.